Digital Africa is buzzing! The telecoms, media and ICT market is more dynamic than ever and showing tremendous growth prospects. But how to avoid getting lost in the maze of changing ecosystems, new technologies and disruptive players ?
Among the many businesses caught in the storm of digital evolution, those coming out successfully are showing a winning combination of market expertise, calculated risk-taking and visionary thinking.
At AfricaCom we strive to bring you these companies so you can benefit from their insights and help your business move forward in Africa. Bringing together leading operators, challenging new players, OTT brands, content providers, regulators, vendors and all those who make a difference in the market, the conference and exhibition helps you meet the right people and make the right decisions to meet your targets.
AfricaCom 2014 is more than ever the place to be at the forefront of new market opportunities in digital Africa… and to overcome the new threats posed to existing business models and stakeholders.
To secure one of the last coveted speaking slots then please email Content Director Julie.Rey@informa.com.
The highlights of Africa's greatest media, telecoms and ICT show as they happen, here...
What not to miss
- If you attend AfricaCom - you will receive a certificate of attendance!
- Visionary Keynotes - Visionary keynotes where Africa’s digital leaders share their views on the future of the digital sector.
- Specialist conference streams - Specialist conference streams so all parts of the ecosystem can enjoy sessions focusing on their needs.
- Networking opportunities - Networking opportunities in the exhibition to share ideas and meet potential partners in an informal environment.
- Africa Industry Outlook - Africa Industry Outlook: in-depth analysis of the market’s key developments and forecasts for the year to come.
- Co-located with Africa Cast - The co-located Africa Cast event for the broadcasting industry in a digital age.
- AfricaCom Masterclasses - AfricaCom Masterclasses: presentations and mini workshops for all exhibition visitors to maximise their learnings from the event.
- AfricApps - The stimulating AfricApps gathering for local developers to maximise the success of their apps.
- Pre-event workshops - Pre-event workshops led by AfricaCom partners for speciﬁc sub-segments of the digital sector.
- Interviews and blogs - Interviews and blogs from top speakers before and during the event in Africa com emails and publications.
- Africa Com Awards - The glitzy Africa Com Awards ceremony, celebrating Africa’s best achievements of the past year.
- Debates and e-networking - Debates and e-networking on social media sites with participants and observer.
To say that the event exceeds my expectations would be an understatement. The event was such an experience, very professional and of superb standard. Looking forward to such an event again next year.
Sydwell Shikweni, Vodacom SA
Simply, the best & biggest telecom event in Africa with hundreds of exhibitors & senior speakers and thousands of attendees
Mezi Riadh, Products & Services Director, Atlantique Telecom
An out of this world experience, where technology meets under one roof
Nokukhanya Mbali Mdhlalose, Data Analyst, MTN
It was a roaring success and gave me a fantastic opportunity to gain industry insights, meet with fascinating people, get exposure to groundbreaking technology and ideas and walk away with a very positive and upbeat vison for Africa's future.
David Smith, Solution Consulting, MTN
An opportunity for exposure to all aspects of the telecoms industry. A melting pot of some of the greatest minds in telecoms in Africa allowing for massive networking opportunities
Nomathamsanqa Tshabalala, Manager: Products and Innovation, MTN Swaziland
This year was fantastic. I enjoyed the seminars. A lot of them were relevant for me. I was also able to find some solutions that I need for my 2013 roadmap
Comfort Chisala Nyondo, Products Manager, Zamtel
It was a really good exhibition that brought a lot of potential clients for us
Dmitry Suprunov, Sales manager, CBOSS
It was outstanding. we were able to meet with several operators and make very good business.
Helena Feria, Director, Portugal Telecom
In general the experience was good. It is, without any doubt, The event in Africa with the main exhibitors and customers. Any company in the communication field must be there. This is the right place to meet customers, existing as well as new, meet competitors, meet colleagues and be updated about the communication market.
Iftach Hechter, Technical Account Manager, Alvarion
It was the first time we exhibited here, and it was a success!
Nadine Van Marcke, Global Event Manager, Newtec
A well attended event with good representation from all within the Telco industry. Well organised event
Marcel Bhatti, Sales Manager, WIOCC
Best AfricaCom since the first one I attended in 2008
Peter Turvey, GM: South & East Africa and Middle East, Radwin Ltd.
The event was more successful in terms of companies who exhibit/ or came as visitors, It has generated more leads than last year
Ben-Ami Arielle, Regional Sales Director, SkyVision
Success - generated good new leads and was a great platform to meet existing clients to showcase products.
Steven Nagel, Systems Engineer, Dynamic Testing Solutions
First time at this particular show, found it to be the best Africa based Telecom Show that I have attended to date
John Gray, VP Sales EMEA, Wavestream Corp a Gilat Satellite Networks Company
- Stoke & A3&O
- Transaction Network Services (TNSI)
- Vodafone Roaming Services